Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Journey Begins

Some days it may be a calm walk down a flower lined trail, where we take time to stop and admire the beauty of our surroundings, reflecting on the gifts life is serving up. More often it will be a rugged hike through the mountains, stopping to catch our breath or doctor the cuts and bruises we get along the way. Sometimes it will be an exhilarating roller coaster ride that both excites and scares us half to death. Whatever the journey, thanks for being my travel companion, and don't just sit there or quietly follow. Let me know how you feel, what you like and what you don't about this, my first step into the Blogosphere. Let the fun begin.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to read more! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you will really love blogging--it is an extra outlet for all of us mama's and non-mama's. A chance to shout to the world whatever is in our hearts. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete