Thursday, December 13, 2012

Merry Christmas From Our Family to Yours!

Composing the family Christmas card is one of my favorite things to do this time of year, but I get so busy sometimes that it gets moved down the list, until it becomes a last minute rush to get it done. This time we just kept it simple & took a few snap shots of the family on our newly purchased property. The goal was to get a good family photo, but I forgot the tripod clip, so we didn't get one of all four of us. Still, this photo card layout I found on Shutterfly makes for a beautiful family Christmas greeting. I love the effect & I'm able to share it with all my friends and family online, just in case it doesn't make it to your mailbox in time.

Merry Christmas!

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment